Monday, January 27, 2020

January 27 - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (The Musical Birthday Series)

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791) was one of the greatest composers of all time.


That’s My Boy!

Said Leopold, “Witness my son,
And witness the things he has done.
I know that you’ll like
My most talented tyke,
If you hunger for wonders, he’s one.”



 ****************************************************

Dies Bildnis

Tamino, the prince of the ‘hood,
Was gullible, noble, and good.
Enduring the frights 
Of a few mystic rites,
He behaved as a noble prince should.





****************************************

Getting Things Don

The Don was alive before Tindr,
Which didn’t inhibit or hinder
His carnal desire
(Not tinder, but fire)
And he ended up burnt to a cinder.














(If you enjoy these posts, please consider helping me by sharing.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment